Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finally, the issue 86 of International Artist magazine has arrived and I am very pleased with the article on my work, "Eye-Popping Details." pp 90-97. It features 3 step-by-step demonstrations plus 8 additional paintings. I tried to give as much info as possible about my work and my technique. I'm honored to be a part of Artists on International Artist magazine and I highly recommend their publication to others. I hope that you all will get a chance to check out their latest issue!





3 comments:

  1. Another big congratulations! Fantastic news, Irene, to have an article in that magazine ! I will be sure to pick up this issue; I also enjoy International Artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful magazine and I feel great to be in it. Thank you Carol:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Congratulations! Your work is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete