Sunday, September 19, 2021

 So happy that my “Back in Time” received the MERIT AWARD in the Great Lakes Pastel Society’s 2021 Small Works Member Exhibition held at the prestigious J Petter Galleries in Douglas, Michigan. I want to express my thanks to juror/judge Barbara Jaenicke for the honor! What an amazing feeling to have my work selected and recognized by a remarkable artist. Many thanks to everyone at GLPS for putting together this wonderful show! Congratulations to the award winners and to all who had work accepted to the exhibition.

 For more info contact gallery
 info@jpettergalleries.com

https://jpettergalleries.com/

161 Blue Star Hwy.
P.O. Box 0680
Douglas, MI 49406-0680

Call 296.857.2230

1 comment:

  1. Few Months ago, I felt so depressed, got frustrated dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews read on some credit blogs, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker restored my credit score from 509 to 784 across all 3 major credit bureaus, evictions and repossession cleared, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my home loan, it was quite amazing because I never thought it was possible. Today, I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we now own a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete